Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 4 years ago

Do I stink, or is it all in my head?

This is really bothering me. I feel like people at my school talk about me saying I smell bad and I hear them cough near me or sniff a lot when they see me. No one has told me to my face that I smell bad, but no one would do that unless they knew the person really well. Whenever I ask people if I smell, they always say no, but I don't think they can actually smell me that well since they aren't that close. I'm not sure. Its actually like a couple of specific people on my campus who ALWAYS cough and sniff when they see me. Everyone else doesn't react. My boyfriend says I smell good and they its all in my head and my friends tell me that I don't smell bad. But why do others react like I smell? Can someone help???

Update:

I shower at least 2x a day and wash my hair a lot, wear deodorant, brush my teeth after I eat, and always have clean clothes. I eat clean and I don't wear any strong fragrances.

Update 2:

@captain lol, I wish. then at least I would know I'm not hallucinating

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well if you're not wearing perfume or cologne, get some. Then, you can know if the coughers are just being assholes or not.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

so take a shower once and awhile and use body deodorant

• 4 years ago

This happened to me one day but i actually **** my pants and was too embarrased to admit it. Maybe you **** yourself?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.