promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 4 years ago

Ww3 happening?

Should we in america be worried that russia is moving nuclear missles or is this just something to scare us? And if anything is going to happen how long do you give before they are used?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Russia move nuclear weapons around their territory all the time, sometimes for training exercises, sometimes for maintenance and stock rotation.

NATO should be far more worried about the huge increase in Russian fighters and bombers skirting the edges of European airspace.

Either way, there's no point in worrying; world war three will be over in minutes - its unlikely you'll even know it's started until you feel your flesh burning off your face.

World War Four will be fought with sharp sticks over the last tin of beans.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

If you live near a primary target you won't even have time to see your own eyelids. If you don't you might survive a few weeks, just long enough to starve to death while vomiting out your teeth.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • NWIP
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Get over it, there hasn't been a world war since the 40s and there was more of a nuclear threat in the Cold War. The countries that started the world wars were small and wanted more. Russia does NOT. No country is stupid to start a nuclear war because the world would be gone in a few hours.

• 4 years ago

My dearest.The answer is the biggest NO!!!Why!?The WW2 happened,because Hitler,goal was a unified world country or at least a unified Europe!!Since,the unified EU exists and in very near future,even,a USSR will be its member,the WW3 never ever is going to happen!!Please look at previous USSR and China communist countries!?Are the same communists as they used to be!!!?The world is already divided and two mentioned superpowers get their shares!!Just almost all strategic factories belonging to the West are located in China!!Why!?....!All minor problems of cat and mouse games are being solved by proxy wars of their both satellite countries!!!Result:More nations become poorer and poorer and more garbage arsenal controlled arms +other void useless futile materials being sold!!!So,ww3 is already happening peacefully!!Sorry!More classified!!!Omid46.

• ?
      Lv 6
      4 years agoReport

As long as they let me write my factwriting moral guidelines for the public,I continue!!Please remember!?PUBLIC not....!

• 4 years ago

russia is already at war with the us. And yes we should be scared, russia will literally **** us up. I plan to move their in a few years

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Race war is happening.

Whites are celebrating themselves being outbred and displaced by non whites

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

For the 87th time, WWIII is not about to happen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.