Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 3 years ago

iPhone or Android...& why?

Favorite Answer

Android because...

- I'm a techy - a computer programmer. 95% of the techies at my company have Android btw. The lawyer has an iPhone.

- I hate Apple's ecosystem. I hate how they collaborated to push the prices of ebooks higher (found guilty in court). I hate how iTunes is the only place you can buy music videos. I hate how iTunes is the only place you can buy Beatles music in digital form. I hate how you have to use iTunes on a computer to get files on/off an iPhone. I hate how Apple iBooks can only ever be read on Apple hardware (Apple is the only major ebook seller that provides no way for their ebooks to be read other than on their hardware devices). I will never own an iPhone. Good thing I don't have an iPhone because currently iTunes is crashing on Windows 10 as soon as you have to log in. I am not the only one having this problem and Apple's solutions involve losing your whole iTunes library (not that I give a f* but there are lots of steps to removing the insidious program before you can reinstall and hope to have it not crash if you have the Windows 10 iTunes issue). I do NOT want to be locked into that ecosystem. I only use their crap when necessary.

- Most apps on Android are free or have free versions supported by ads or in-app purchases. This lets me try a variety of the same type of app to find one I like.

• chorle

My wife likes an iPhone because her friends have iPhones. The two things that my wife's old iPhone 5 (now my iPod Touch) do better than my Nexus 6p are have the Audible app talk to my car stereo via USB and have a longer range on Location to pull up PokemonGo stops.

I prefer Android because I know where features are on them, I need to remember email addresses I always use instead of an iCloud account that I never use. I can only use a handful of Nexus Android phones if I want to stay on Project Fi.

Android bc I can't afford an iPhone 😂

Android. Because you can purchase them from different providers at different price points.

• traci

1

Source(s): Seduce Girls Now http://SeduceAnyGirl.enle.info/?719q