Does this mean I'm bi?

So if you're familiar with anime you probably know that there sometimes are people that have one gender and look like the opposite gender, androgynous appearance I think it's called. If you have seen Ansatsu Kyoshitsu (Assasination Classroom) you're probably familiar with the protagonist, Nagisa. I... show more So if you're familiar with anime you probably know that there sometimes are people that have one gender and look like the opposite gender, androgynous appearance I think it's called.

If you have seen Ansatsu Kyoshitsu (Assasination Classroom) you're probably familiar with the protagonist, Nagisa.

I can't help it but I think he's awfully cute, and at the same time I'm kinda disgusted too because I actually like someone that is of the same sex, not because I'm a homophobic or anything, but I don't want to be into both guys and girls and I am certainly not into guys in real life, only girls but Nagisa really does look like a girl if you only look at the face.

I don't have any sexual attraction to him or any guy in real life but I'm still unsure if I'm turning bi or what.

Please help, I don't want to be bi :/