Do you take donald trumps apology sincere?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely not. Donald Trump will do anything he has to try and make himself look good, and after this latest report nothing could make him look good. Donald Trump has not only insulted women, minorities, muslims, veterans, and the disabled with words, but now he's actually physically assaulted women. Donald Trump is not a serious candidate for president, and we shouldn't take his supporters seriously either. The party of Lincoln has become the party of Trump, and that is not only devastating for our democracy, it is a threat to it. The only people that will be voting for Donald Trump in November are the same people that watch WWE Wrestling and Nascar.

• O.o

Nothing he says has much weight or merit with me.

He hardly says anything at all, he just blathers on and he's a horrible bore.

I am not sure why anyone would trust him.

I wouldn't care if he was sexist if he would actually know what he's doing as a leader... and he doesn't.

He's like the Captain in the Kurt Vonnegut novel "Galapagos"

To the none other people who have read that.

He puts on a show for the passengers, he's there to socailize and seem glamorous, but he actually doesn't know anything, all the lower people actually run the show. Without them he cannot even navigate.

Trump is a tactless fascist moron. A big talker who can't really think Mexicans can't build big a** ladders.

I guess calling him a fascist could be a bit much, but that's what he reminds me of when he manages to actually say anything at all.

He is manipulater and this a fixed race for president. The run for president is nothing more than a ploy for Tv ratings which brings in big money. So they chose a big mouthTv personality to be in the race. Last time we had our first black president to bring in the interest.If not this then Kim K butt fell off in the news is next.

Nope

Means hes dishonest in his words and doesn't fit with the seriousness of presidency. But im not surprised

• ?

I'm a muslim and i really really really dont like the guy, but to be honest in the tape he just sounded like your typical douche talking to his friends about banging hot chicks. It didnt sound nearly as bad as people made it out to be.

Again, i really dislike the guy, but sometimes the media does take what he says out of context and blows it out of porprotion.

It's far more sincere than anything that comes out of Hillary Clinton's mouth.

Of course not, he's had years to issue an apology of any sort. Only now does he do so. A sad attempt to repair his already pathetic image.

Yes...I've never heard a better apology EVER. Hillary is going to pay big time this Sunday.

I do like that he acknowledges a mistake. What politician does that?

For all his faults I can at least say that much about him...