? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 4 years ago

Are there any celebrities whom you dislike?

Some female named Maame Efua from Ghana Tema Community 2 is secretly Britney Spears and Alecia Beth Moore. Her sister is Maame Rich and her mother is Minase. Her mother is secretly Taki Minase from hentai bible black. Some guy named Michael Lawrence is secretly Lil Wayne and he used to attend Piagentini Jones middle school when he was young. Some female named Jaleesa is secretly Kelly Rowland and she used to attend 339 School of communication technology when she was young. She used to date Andre Rodriguez and they rough played together. Some guy named Rodney is secretly Isaac Slade and he used to attend Washington Irving High School when he was young. Some female named Kiara is secretly Ciara Harris and she used to attend High School For Environmental Studies when she was young. Some female named Emily is secretly Selena Gomez and she used to attend High School For Environmental Studies when she was young. Some woman named Ms.Smith is secretly Katy Perry and she works as an English teacher at High School For Environmental Studies.

Favorite Answer

Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump

Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump.

• .

Every last one of them, but it's not dislike, it's just they have no significance in my life I don't know them personally. I am related to a couple of celebrities, was once a local celebrity myself. But I am not star struck by them because they are just regular people who are in the limelight, that doesn't make them super humans nor special in any way.

Oh yes, I can think of about a million of them I don't. I don't like most of Hollywood actually.

Nanette Fabray makes me grit my teeth.

She comes on here under another name, but I'm honor-bound not to give her away.