How can I get my mom to let me get a birth control implant?

I'm 20 years old and I just started having sex with my boyfriend. I want to go on birth control but I'm still on my.mother's insurance and I feel like a visit to Planned Parenthood/birth control will pop up on the EOB. My mom is very religous. Intolerant. I would like to be honest with her but she would... show more I'm 20 years old and I just started having sex with my boyfriend. I want to go on birth control but I'm still on my.mother's insurance and I feel like a visit to Planned Parenthood/birth control will pop up on the EOB. My mom is very religous. Intolerant. I would like to be honest with her but she would not see it my way and in this case I need to take my health into my own hands.
I think I'd like to get an implant but I wouldn't know how to go about asking for one. The only thing I can think of is suddenly lying about my period becoming intolerable, and then asking for it for reasons related to that, rather than sex.
Until then I'll just use a condom but I would like at least 2 contraceptive methods