Are More People Ordering Products Online?

Favorite Answer

Yes, because it is easy to find exactly what you want, without having to comb thru stores, deal with rude (or nonexistent) store clerks, tangle with traffic, or stand in long lines. Also, there is a huge online market for things like vintage items, that are almost never found in local stores.

Yes. Most of the people order your necessary products online to save their time and money.

Yes

yes--I buy almost everything online now. This would be because service is so piss-poor in stores today that I can't stand shopping and dealing with horrible people.

And fyi--Radio Shack killed Radio Shack--by treating their workers like crap and stupidly thinking they wouldn't walk away with their merchandise! They also had poor service and poor training and ridiculous middle management issues...so don't go blaming Amazon for that Mooned!

yeah... it is more convenient and comfortable... at times it is much cheaper also...

I rather buy local than buy products online. However, if I can't find what I'm looking for locally, then I'll buy something online.

Yes

Yes. Prices will be low comparing to showroom. If you know the size of particular brands, go online ..... Everything will be delivered to your doorstep.

yes

Yes, obviously