Why was my question about Donatella Versace reported and deleted?

A few days age I asked the question: Donatella Versace: Hot or not? in the celebrities category. I don't understand how that violated the community guidelines of yahoo answers. Could someone explain why that is? How could my question offend someone THAT much that they bother reporting it? Probably even... show more A few days age I asked the question: Donatella Versace: Hot or not? in the celebrities category. I don't understand how that violated the community guidelines of yahoo answers. Could someone explain why that is? How could my question offend someone THAT much that they bother reporting it? Probably even Donatella herself wouldn't care. I guess I should be more politically correct in future, I wouldn't want to dare offend the delicate feelings of a yahoo moderator. Anything could set them off into reporting/deleting frenzy. Probably even this question will.
But seriously, why?? I didn't intend for it to be offensive. I actually like Donatella Versace.
Update: *days ago