Hawkeye (MCU) vs. Green Arrow (CW)?

Who would win and why?

I'll say Green Arrow (CW)

Favorite Answer

CW's Arrow has a few factors going for him. For starters he's roughly a decade younger than the movie's Hawkeye, so he has a more youthful body on his side. Arrow also has more trick arrows and better close quarter combat skills. It doesn't help that movie Hawkeye isn't nearly so fleshed out, so we don't know what he's truly capable of. However most fans tend to agree that in a battle between the comic versions of the characters, the clear winner is Arrow, so I wouldn't see why the live action battle wouldn't be any different.

Really, really tough call. In the end, I think after a long, hard battle, Green Arrow would win. He is just such a BA fighter it's not even realistic. Hawkeye is pretty good, but he just doesn't have that fighting spirit Oliver Queen has.

I'm going with MCU Hawkeye, based on the insane amount of resources, technology, and training he gets from SHIELD.