iPhone 7 or iPhone 6s plus?

Which phone should I get? iPhone 7(not plus) or iPhone 6 s plus? I'm thinking about 7 because it's the newest and has some newer better features. But the 6 s plus is bigger and it's also a case.

So what do you think?

Favorite Answer

Its your choice. I would personally stick to an iPhone 6s Plus because of the headphone jack. But if you want faster, newer, more water resistant phone, than go for the iPhone 7. In my opinion, the iPhone 7's new features wasn't worth the upgrade, and wasn't very different from iPhone 6s Plus. Ive watched a video on youtube saying that the earphones with the headphone jack was better quality than the one that comes with the iPhone 7; its still wired, but it was the lighting cable instead of the headphone jack. I would prefer iPhone 6s Plus and wait for iPhone 8, but its really your choice. Not much changed, and for the water resistant part, don't mistake the word as 'water proof'. Its not water proof, its just water resistant. Meaning you cant go swimming or anything with it, but you can drop it in water (1 Meter ) for 30 minutes, it would still work. I mean i find it fine without dropping my phone being 'water resistant' because i've never dropped my phone in the water in the past. If your wondering, the airpods (bluetooth apple earphones) doesn't come with the iPhone 7 when you purchase it, but it will come with a normal wired apple earphones and this lighting cable connect end thing that ables you to plug the earphones into your lighting port and listen to music. And another thing, if you are upgrading it to iPhone 7, there will be size difference in screen size. iPhone 6s Plus has bigger screen. If you are used to the big screen, you might need some getting used to to the smaller screen. (Which is not that big of a deal but if you love big screens, then the iPhone 6s Plus might be better for you.) You should watch some youtube videos on the cameras because they explain better than me and has actual pictures to compare to. Hope this helped ;)

Edit: This video explains the difference in camera between iPhone 7 and iPhone 6s Plus.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYGfu-Endhk

Youtube thumbnail

Excuse me for my bad english xD

Source(s): Youtube Videos

I'm upgrading from the 6+ to the 7+. I skipped the 6s+. I'm getting it because of the better camera, waterproof, increased storage, and frankly, the new gadget factor. I use bluetooth headphones or Alexa now so losing the headphone jack isn't a big deal to me at all.

Given the choice between a 6s+ and a 7 (not plus) I'd get the 6s+ because I like the larger screen size and wouldn't want to go back to a smaller screen.

• MaX

Get iPhone 7(not plus)

• SRΛSC

"6 s plus is bigger and it's also a case" ???

I'd get the iPhone 7

I've had a iPhone 7 and am now back on the 6!

Each to their own but the 7 is just the same thing, more expensive and a pain to transfer all your stored work (if you use your phone though a company)