Future
Lv 7
Future asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Tim Tebow kneels, he's a national hero to conservatives and how dare anybody criticize him. Kaepernick kneels and he's public enemy number?

...one and should be killed according them them. Do you think the real problem is they don't think there should be black quarterbacks allowed in the NFL?

Update:

I know you guys don't normally do logical extension, but this one's pretty easy.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Odd, huh?

Both are exercising their first amendment constitutional rights, but only one gets crapped on by the GOP.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

False premises. As always with you.

Tebow kneels. People who support him, support him, people who do not, do not.

Kaepernick kneels. People who support him, support him. People who do not, do not

Trouble for Kaepernick, as opposed to Tebow, is that Tebow offended far fewer people. Tebow knelt. Kaepernick offended a lot of people. As is his right. But with the right comes the reality that everyone he offended has the same right to respond.

When you claim racism for a guy who, to my knowledge, has faced none, and accuse people rightly or wrongly offended of being racist simply because you are a pathetic tw@t looking to make some ridiculous point, well then, my stock answer to your stock whine is as follows: fvck yourself.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Tebow never denounced America, Kaepernick did. No he shouldn't be killed, just run out of the country.

• ...Show all comments
    • Steven S
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Future? You obviously have never heard the saying that actions speak louder than words. Kaepernicks actions are loud and clear.

• 3 years ago

That is because Kaepernick IS kneeling because he is an enemy of the country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

No, they don't think there should be black people allowed in America....

• Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

fvck yourself

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Are you serious?!

The left screamed "keep your religion to yourself!!!"

Hey Kap, keep your anti Americanism to yourself.

• rap1361
      Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

You are asking him to use logic and you know he can not. but judging people on skin color he is great at

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

What garbage comes out of your mind....

• Future
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

I know you guys don't normally do logical extension, but this one's pretty easy.

• Jon
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

You, my friend, are truly an idiot.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

thank you for clarifying, future. You aren't an idiot, you are a moron

That gets you, what, ten more IQ points?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.