Future
Lv 7
Future asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Tim Tebow kneels, he's a national hero to conservatives and how dare anybody criticize him. Kaepernick kneels and he's public enemy number?

...one and should be killed according them them. Do you think the real problem is they don't think there should be black quarterbacks allowed in the NFL?

Update:

I'd hire Tim too, he'll get some butts in the bleachers at least.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tebow is no longer in the NFL. He's very grateful to J Hovah I'm sure. Don't think he's going to do so well in baseball either.

Patriotism aside.

• Future
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Isn't he Mormon?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

No, that's not the problem. The real problem is people like you who can't distinguish somebody thanking their God and someone disrespecting their country. Tebow, by the way, is out of football so that pretty much ends your ridiculous point right there.

• ...Show all comments
    • rap1361
      Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

ok was talking to future , funny how he ignores the teachings of Martin Luther King and only judges people on their color and not on their character

• 3 years ago

Kaepernick has every right to be an idiot, and to never work again in the NFL.

• 3 years ago

How are the hysterics working out for you, dear - helps immensely with your personal relationships, doesn't it!?! lol

• Future
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

lol, you're accusing me of hysterics? I'm not the one freaking out because some guy kneels on a football field.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jon
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

Wow.... you sure are a stupid one aren't you?

• Future
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

That's your answer? What an idiot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.