Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Apart from Robin Van Persie, can you name 1 good signing Man United have made since 2013?

Falcao Flop, Di Maria, Flop, Ander Herrera, flop, Memphis depay, flop, Anthony Martial, flop, Marcus rojo flop, Daley Blind, flop, Morgan Schneiderlin

flop, Bastian Schweinsteiger flop, Juan Mata flop.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Ryan
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Luke Shaw has been decent, was unfortunate to get that injury which ruled him out so long. Very poor against Watford in particular just recently. Mata has been a guy who would have one good game every like 10 games. He's like a glorified Adam Lallana, some would say that's an insult to lallana! Can't judge Jose's signings just yet but so far they've not done enough. Bailly looks pretty good, zlatan has had some goals but overall not showing any signs of being great signings. As for Paul Pogba, the most expensive player in the world, what an insult to Bale, Ronaldo, neymar, kaka, figo, zidane and just anyone else who has held a world record fee. I included Neymar because with add ons and everything else apparently he may have or will in the future have cost more than Bale.

• 5 years ago

Can't really say Mata is a flop, and Martial was fantastic for them when he came on the scene last year, granted he has faded out somewhat but is still young!

I had my doubts about them signing Ibrahimovic due to age/new league/wage etc but looking good business so far

• 5 years ago

Seems very harsh calling Mata and Martial flops, especially Martial as his goals played a huge part in United winning their only trophy since Fergie's retirement.

• 5 years ago

Ibrahimovic

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Ibrahimovic came without having to pay a fee and he has scored 4 goal in the Prem.

• Loog5R
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

So much money spent and yet Man U fans think they have the right to **** talk other clubs spending big amounts lol

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

&264 can't beat a 27.5mil Marouane Fellani...

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

mostly your right but mata, martial and shaw weren't flops

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Now you mention it.. no I can't.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

mata has been one of the best players in the prmier league since his arrival WTF are you talking about?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.