Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I Like A Girl But She Doesn t Go To My School Until Next Year?

Hi,

I like this girl named Maddie and I don t know how to keep a good texting friendship with her until text year. I really like her and I text her a lot but I can t tell how she feels about me. What do I do to get to know her more and maybe even date her in high school.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

This is what I dont understand about todays kids- you might send 20-50 texts a day to someone , consider them a friend but have probably never worked up the courage to talk to them in person. Have you ever heard of a telephone? How about getting on skype and having a video conference? last night I had a 90 minute Skype video chat with a mate who lives in Australia but here you have people in the next town who are lost about who to connect with someone. Am I missing something here? what happened to (even texting) "hey why dont we go to Wendy's/mcD's and have a burger"? Whats holding you up here dude? why do you have to wait until high school though you are texting like there's no tomorrow?