Who do you want to be president of the United States? Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton? AND WHY?

Favorite Answer

Donald Trump for president. He will make America safe again by not allowing terrorists in, deporting illegal immigrants, and building a wall along the US Mexico border. He will help the economy by getting rid of the TPP, TTP, and NAFTA effectively creating and getting back American jobs. Also he is going to pull us out of NATO and forge a strong alliance with Russia like we should have done after the collapse of the Soviet Union. I personally think we shouldn't let a country like Turkey be able to drag us into WW3. He will also destroy ISIS for real instead of helping them like Obama does and Hillary will. He will also tell the Jews to fight their own wars in the middle east instead of sending our men and women to die in expensive Wars that don't benefit us. All of these things and more can happen if all get out and vote for Donald J. Trump.

1

Trump because Gary Johnson and Jill Stein won't win anyway, and Clinton is to cowardly to do anything out in the open. She deletes emails and is a pathological liar. Trump is an asshole and say's a lot of controversial statements, but at least he does it out in the open and not hide his true intentions. I don't actually think he believes what he say's, he's just trying to make headlines. It's extremely rare when you have someone that entertaining as a presidential candidate. We'll be missing out on a lot if we don't elect him. Clinton will run the country to the ground just like she did with her emails. She should be in prison.

Hillary

Hillary because 1) I'm a Democrat, 2) she will continue Obama's work 3) she is much more experienced 4) I loved when her husband was President. To be honest with you, I would rather her husband be President again.

I would like to see superman be president because I lost respect for trump and don't fully trust Hillary so what other option is there?

Neither of course. Really hard to choose one Trump is full of crap and will make a terrible president and Hillary is a liar

Trump is a lot better than Hillary. I couldn't trust Hillary as a president.

Donald Trump is a f--king idiot. Hillary is the only safe pick.

Donald Trump

I don't agree with the VAST majority of policy positions Trump advocates (and the same with Clinton too). That being said, I've voting for Trump because he's anti-political correctness, he doesn't bend over backwards to the liberal media, and he's an American nationalist. Also, build that wall! Too many illegal immigrants!