Future
Lv 7
Future asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Was 29 people hurt by the bomb the "worst day in American history" according to Cheney? Like he said about Benghazi...?

Update:

Cause it's funny, I might say Pearl Harbor or 9/11 had that distinction.

Update 2:

oh go scr** yourself, libcrusher/mcnamara/smilin jim whichever anonymous coward you are.

Update 3:

I'm sure the geniuses on Fox News are claiming it is as we speak. I'd like my *** off too for $15M a year, to be truthful.

Update 4:

...lie...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No one should take Sith Lord Cheney seriously. He ruined this country and damaged the lives of thousands of Americans. His response -

So?

He and Jeb would be friends, conveniently ignoring 9/11 by thinking W "Kept us safe"

Edit: Benghazi was Libya on an average day. It's just that we lost a handful of lives.

A few ways to view this:

1) Dozens were killed in the multiple consulate bombings in the Bush era

2) We have continued killing thousands as "collateral damage" every day

3) He is a flippin hypocrite if he doesn't at least criticize Reagan slightly for the worst of all consulate bombings Beiruit '83

~Aizen

• Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Aizen, you appear to be deranged and delusional on the subjects of Cheney and Benghazi.
      1. Bush didn't lie about the consulate bombings; 2. there were no "thousands" killed every day by US forces as collateral damage; 3) Beirut '83 was not a consulate bombing. 0 for 3. Pretty sad. Pathetic, really.

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

That was the same quote used after what happened at Pearl Harbor. FYI~

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

In all honesty, I think you don't belong here on the internet and certainly not in yahoo answers.

You are a troll. A pathetic self righteous incessantly recriminating troll because you're out to prove that Republicans are worse and you can't so all you do is create posts that no one gives a f*ck about except you.

You are largely opposed here and you know it but you also have no shame or integrity so you keep at it because, you're a troll.

I'd like to meet the mom who sh*t you out of her vagina, and then back hand that moron.

• 3 years ago

UM Benghazi isn't a TOWN in California. This BOMBING happened on AMERICAN SOIL. What its not big enough for you Muslim sympathizers???

Source(s): What BOMBING was bigger on American Soil?
    • ...Show all comments
    • joensfca
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Two security contractors killed in the attack – former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty – working for the Central Intelligence Agency and not the State Department.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Cheney and friends brought us the Iraq war, torture, tax cuts for the rich, and a huge recession. So he has NO credibility.

• 3 years ago

29 people? No that is not the worse thing in American history. He is delusional if he thinks that is true.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

still have a hard on for the former VP?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.