One eye bigger and one eyebrow higher up?

One of my eyes is noticeably bigger than the other and when I look at pictures of myself, it's all I can see! My right upper eyelid appears thicker while the bottom of my left eye makes it appear as if I am squinting. The eyebrow of the bigger eye is higher than the smaller one and has a more dramatic angle. My... show more One of my eyes is noticeably bigger than the other and when I look at pictures of myself, it's all I can see! My right upper eyelid appears thicker while the bottom of my left eye makes it appear as if I am squinting. The eyebrow of the bigger eye is higher than the smaller one and has a more dramatic angle. My grandfather used to have ptosis and my mom has naturally asymmetrical eyebrows. I really don't want to get plastic surgery because I'm too young and I would be feeding into my Body Dysmorphia Disorder. Is it my BDD? If it isn't, are there any facial exercises to help fix it? Not only are my eyes and eyebrows different, but my right nostril has thicker cartilage and is smaller, my lip is thicker on the right side, my chin is leaning slightly to the left. Maybe I just use my right side more often than the other side. I am right handed so maybe that's the case? I dunno! It's so frustrating. I have thought about just getting accessory glasses to cover up at least some of it... what do you think? Sorry if my description is too complicated!
1 answer 1