Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

How come The United States of America is hypocritical when it comes to diversity?

A single human being doesn't stand for the national anthem, suddenly The United States of America loses its mind...

You really are that damn bored, what Hillary Clinton didn't give you a new buzzword to use yet... No talk of the sports person that didn't stand having 'Little knees'.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Diversity is not Multiculturalism. If you want to be here then you need to blend in and accept the basic premise of being an American. Learn the language, obey the laws, protect and love your country or go find another that you do.

Now that about to be canned quarterback controversy is blown way out of proportion by FOX news and no one would care about him if they did not cover it. It is their form of political correctness or bullying. Don't forget that progressives on both sides are intolerant.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Diversity in the United States has been there from the formation of the country. Just look at the old pictures and depictions of the earliest immigrants to the country. Chinese, Indians, Irish, Spanish, Africans etc.

• 3 years ago

Because diversity has never worked to the level that the left has pushed. U can't have sub cultures so vastly different from the dominant culture and expect no tension. It makes a good slogan, "diversity is our greatest strength" but where is the proof?

• 3 years ago

I was going to answer you but realized you simply wouldnt grasp what I was saying.

You need to stop listening to those you have been listening to and use your brain.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

You're kinda all over the board here.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Oh look, an anonytwat concern troll.

you know the rest

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

i always stand for Yankee Doodle

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.