Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 3 years ago

plz say how to gat xbox one with kinect with controller 500 gb or 1 tb for free?

Favorite Answer

The only way you do that is the way I did on Friday. Gather up your old working phones, or other unwanted but valuable tech and take them to your local electronics exchange store and sell them for credit to use in-store.

My mint condition boxed iPhone 5s 64GB and my good condition unboxed iPhone 4 16GB, both unlocked to all networks, got me £276 in credit at CEX. With that I bought a perfectly good xBox One 500GB complete with all accessories except for the headset and Kinect plus a load of games and a play and charge kit. I could have easily taken a Kinect and fewer games.

It's not truly free as I just used barter instead of cash but those items were lying around unwanted and unused.

The alternative is to earn enough money. Buy stuff you know and understand as cheaply as you can, add value by cleaning it up and adding any minor missing vital accessories and then resell it at a profit. If you're reselling something like an older console with games then sell everything separately.

• Robsteriark
      3 years agoReport

BTW: Really disliking the xBox so far. it takes forever to install games and the user interface is horrible and unintuitive compared to the clean simplicity of the cross media bar on my PS3. Also loved my original xBox before that so I'm no fanboy of either brand. The XB1 is also very buggy :-(

• SRΛSC

Asking an impossibility.

"for free" steal one, thats the only way its going to happen kid. But you'll get caught if you try, just save your birthday and christmas money, you aren't going to get one for free.

• Cei

Robbery??

Source(s): Just an idea
  • John M

Ask Santa ?