Daughter's ex in-laws are trying to take her daughter. What should she do?

2 Answers

  • 4 years ago

    She should get a lawyer.

    Grandparents can not simply take the child. So your question doesn't really make sense. If the grandparents are using a lawyer, then she should also have a lawyer. If the grandparents are simply taking the child, without any court, then she can call the police, because that's called kidnapping.

  • 4 years ago

    If they are trying to fight for custody she needs a lawyer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.