Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 4 years ago

How can I have my phone investigated for being tapped?

My boyfriend and I are unsure if our phones may have been tapped by a colleague's of his using a program where all you need is the victim's phone number. I've been looking online to see how to get it investigated, but all I find is how to know if you phone has been tapped. That's great and all, but I need to know how to have it investigated after suspecting it.

Thanks.

TechTriage: There's a program you can use where all you need is the person's phone number, and you can access everything on their phone.

Favorite Answer

As that would've a criminal offence, take your evidence to the police and let them investigate.

In order to "tap" a phone, you need either direct access to the phone you want to invade, or you need to have access through a phone company. If your phones haven't been directly accessed and without a court order, how would your phones have been tapped?

Ok