HJ asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 3 years ago

Who gets the better trade? I was offered DeAndre Hopkins, Dez Bryant & Vincent Jackson for my Antonio Brown?

I have on my roster:

QB - Blake Bortles

WR - Antonio Brown

WR - Michael Floyd

RB - Eddie Lacy

RB - Jeremy Hill

TE - Antonio Gates

Flex - Spencer Ware

K - Stephen Gostkowski

Def - Steelers

Bench - Jay Ajayi, Will Fuller, Markus Wheaton, Devonate Booker, Jerick McKinnon, Dak Prescott

Favorite Answer

Hard to say without seeing your rosters. Unless your other WRs are very weak you're probably better off keeping Brown. In order to accept the trade, you also have to drop two of your current players

• HJ3 years agoReport

I have Michael Floyd (cardinals contract year) as my other WR

These 3 for 1 type trades where someone wants an elite WR rarely work out for the person giving up the elite guy. Don't mess with your roster. It's a good one, with depth in the right spots.

I'm not sure I'd start the Steelers vs the Redskins in DC, though. This is a potent passing attack and the Steelers are awful vs the pass.

Without knowing your WR depth, how can we possibly know how much Jackson might help you. You have 2 scrubs to drop?

You only look at the people involved in a trade, not how the new guys would affect your overall roster?

Take it. Hopkins is too good and Dez is poised for a big year.

• ndgo

Nuke Hopkins is under rated.