So I want to get cbs all access to watch the fall season of big brother can I pay it by using an iTunes gift card through my phone?

Favorite Answer

I'm a big brother and well I am not into the fall season of big brother all access. I know a lot of people think it's going to be a huge flop, especially the fact that you have to pay to watch it which is stupid.

I'm from Canada and heck I don't think any Canadians will even get to watch the CBS Big Brother all Access season either nor can we watch any of the live feeds.

As for your iTunes gift card I'm unsure, I don't know what their payments methods are but the best solution would be to go on the CBS website and see if they have anything posted. You could go and write them if there is an option on the website, or maybe tweet them (thought they don't seem like they write people back on twitter the big brother account, they only retweet which is stupid, they should interact with fans like other big brother accounts do like BBCAN)

I would see what the methods are of payment on the site if they have it, or write them and ask them, if anything it will probably be credit card payments.

No i think you can only use a credit/debit card