My Galaxy 3 tablet can't connect to the Internet any more due to my factory setting it. Now I don't have Play Store or update Chrome etc.?

At this point what can I do?.

I haven't used my tablet in months now it wants me to up date everything and I can't since I don't know where my Play Store went after factory setting my Tablet in hopes that I could free up some space on my tablet.

Now I can not connect to the Internet even to go to the Play Store online.

What can I do about this?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Go to settings and reset your wi-fi connection. You'll need to re-enter the password for your router. Alternatively, if your router has a page button, you can use it to get it to communicate with your tablet.

Now you should be able to go to the internet. Go to Google Play and re-enter your Google identity (usually your gmail address) and password. It may take a while to sort itself out.

Once the Google Play main screen comes up, tap on the three lines at the top left of the screen and select "My apps". From there you can download as many of your apps as you want - although if you download them all you'll run out of space again.

After factory resetting you will have to reenter your wifi password and turn on the wifi if you can't connect after a factory reset and properly entering the password it's because somebody rooted the tablet and now it's a mess!

Take it to a shop to have it fixed or junk it and get a 10 inch quad core irulu with keyboard on eBay for $75