Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Something keeps biting me?

For the past 2-3 weeks I've been getting these bug bites. They're the size of a dime and turn purple. I washed my sheets, bleached my mattress, washed my clothing (all the clothing I've worn in the past month) and today I spotted 2 new bites, which is 6 bites in the last 4 days. I'm not only getting bitten at night, but sometimes during the day. I don't think I have scabies, I don't have rashes or clusters, only isolated bites, but I do wonder if I have some sort of skin mite...My bf who lives with me has not gotten bitten. The bites are mostly around my butt/thighs/groin, and some on my legs. Not sure what to do next?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • k w
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

well, you have a few options...you can wipe yourself down with apple cider vinegar before bed, each night and see if that helps or not, then you can put blankets on floor and sleep on floor for a few days too, to see if it makes difference. if the ACV helps, so be, but if bites continue, then try sleeping on floor....if no bites on floor, your bed is infected....best to just toss out and get new....best wishes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.