my car was today and he have insurance and so do I, but my car is Undrivable, what's happens next. Note: the guy jumped in front of me.?

Well you make a claim to your insurance, tell the police report number (if you called the police), then the insurance company will tell you to take it to a certain autobody shop, the auto body shop will look at it and see how much it would cost to fix it. They will look at the average value of your car from Kelly Blue Book, see if the cost to fix is more than it's worth, if it does cost more to fix than the car is worth, they would consider it totaled, and pay you what your car is worth from kelly blue book, and comparable models selling price in your area. If the car can be fixed and it would cost less than the car is worth, they will pay a portion of the cost to fix it.

Try English next time.

Can anybody understand this question?