Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 years ago

Why don't muslim women in European countries just stay indoors from morning to night and stop spoiling the fun of others?

I mean I went to town today to do some shopping,listening to music on the way,enjoying the weather and suddenly,a herd of cattle(muslim women in burqas) pass by and that was it....my mood had been spoilt forever! I became so mad at my country's govt. Why are they letting muslim subhumans wear that crap in a free Western CHRISTIAN society??? We are CHRISTIANS. We live how we like in OUR OWN COUNTRIES. We don't need SATAN'S FOLLOWERS to come and sway us back into the 9th century with their b u l l s h i t bloody political ideologies dressed as religion. What the fvck are muslims? To me,they are nothing. Everybody is superior to muslims. Any religion that commands violence,pedophilia,rape,murder of non believers,sex with animals automatically becomes inferior to everything and everyone else. Muslims should go live in their sh*t holes and bomb the fvck out of themselves there all they like. We don't care as long as they LEAVE US ALONE

Favorite Answer

I know, they need to all f uck off back to their s hithole. Muslims are a death cult and they are not welcome on European lands.

Salam Because Muslim women have the same rights with non Muslim women who live in European countries for having fun

I'm surprised they don't, actually.

Just give it another few years, one day women won't be allowed to leave the house, without a man.

Eurocucks actually embrace cultural suicide, so do progressive liberals.

They are fvcked in the heads

• ?

Ok but now say the same thing without being an anonymous coward... It's easy to be brave online, isn't it? Why didn't you confront those women? Is it because you cower in fear when you see the superiority of Islam?

Why are you pretending to be European now?

• Aww bless. Your mood got spoilt.. what a tragedy!

What a loving pious Christian you are.