Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 years ago

Why don't muslim women in European countries just stay indoors from morning to night and stop spoiling the fun of others?

I mean I went to town today to do some shopping,listening to music on the way,enjoying the weather and suddenly,a herd of cattle(muslim women in burqas) pass by and that was it....my mood had been spoilt forever! I became so mad at my country's govt. Why are they letting muslim subhumans wear that crap in a free Western CHRISTIAN society??? We are CHRISTIANS. We live how we like in OUR OWN COUNTRIES. We don't need SATAN'S FOLLOWERS to come and sway us back into the 9th century with their b u l l s h i t bloody political ideologies dressed as religion. What the fvck are muslims? To me,they are nothing. Everybody is superior to muslims. Any religion that commands violence,pedophilia,rape,murder of non believers,sex with animals automatically becomes inferior to everything and everyone else. Muslims should go live in their sh*t holes and bomb the fvck out of themselves there all they like. We don't care as long as they LEAVE US ALONE

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I know, they need to all f uck off back to their s hithole. Muslims are a death cult and they are not welcome on European lands.

• 5 years ago

Salam Because Muslim women have the same rights with non Muslim women who live in European countries for having fun

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I'm surprised they don't, actually.

Just give it another few years, one day women won't be allowed to leave the house, without a man.

Eurocucks actually embrace cultural suicide, so do progressive liberals.

They are fvcked in the heads

• ?
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

Ok but now say the same thing without being an anonymous coward... It's easy to be brave online, isn't it? Why didn't you confront those women? Is it because you cower in fear when you see the superiority of Islam?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Why are you pretending to be European now?

• Aww bless. Your mood got spoilt.. what a tragedy!

• 5 years ago

What a loving pious Christian you are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.