Ugly and average looking guys should die off or leave women alone, don't you agree we women settle for hot guys? Oh and there is enough.?

Why would a woman in error right mind wanna date an ugly guy? Average guys are the same as ugly guys so they apply to too because even average means not good enough to wanna sleep with. I think we women should just ignore them and date hot guys and before someone says their isn't enough look at the media and the ratio of hot guys now, theirs a lot of them now for every woman. However theirs also a number of ugly guys and they should die off, don't you agree with me?

I'm on mobile and have spell checker off, leave me alone

Favorite Answer

Great because women like you exist I have lost hope altogether on women since that's what modern day women want to. To answer your question yes I think we ugly men should die since we men are always trying to please our women, this way you all can be happy and stop complaining about ugly guys but even then you won't be satisfied and those hot guys you desire so bad will be the same as the ugly and average guys to the point you women will be the superior sex and we men will have to bow down at your feet. There, because of being an ugly guy like myself and never having a girlfriend because of my looks, being called ugly, being mocked for being a 31 going on 32 year old virgin this shines down on me to prove that women either hide or openly show how shallow they are and it also shows how they're worse than men.

• Ashley4 years agoReport

You can start by drowning yourself to remind yourself the sin you've caused by making everybody look at you.

What do you mean by average guys? Girls should never settle and guys should never settle. You really shouldn't turn away from someone because they're not "hot" to you. Believe it or not, looks are only part of the game and a small part at that. You should like a person for who they are, not how they look. Imagine a "hot" guy turning you down for an ugly girl. How would you feel? Girls think they're so much better than guys but in reality they are not. They are equal.

Honey you have NO room to talk as you're ugly on the INSIDE and you're so ignorant that you don't know the difference between ERROR (meaning MISTAKE, like you are) and HER like I'm sure your ignorant butt meant to say! And also BEAUTY is in the eye of the BEHOLDER, oh ignorant one and outer looks fade but your kind of stupid is forever.

How about you doing US a favor and dying off!

• MLyndaLou
      4 years agoReport

Seriously? You really believe someone can't be ugly on the inside? Hateful? Mean? Self-important? Without empathy? That's ugly. On the inside.

Nope I do not agree...sorry! Girl you are sooo wrong. Why not post a picture of yourself and let us see what you look like...I didn't think so?! Some of the "hottest" guys are your average...and as you put it, unattractive guys. You will never experience great, awesome, tru-ness until you let go of that bull you dish'n out.

Guys r different. You see a hot lad who talks complete bulshit and is a dick head and ur just like no. But if u find a guy who is not as fit ( nobody is ugly) but has the best personality and treats u right u know hes a keeper and if u dont like him just cos hes not as hot well then that ***** is shallow

• Vicky

What's ugly to one is beautiful to another.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Ashley4 years agoReport

Or the beholder is stupid and desperate

Obvious troll is obvious

Does it hurt, physically, to be that stupid?

......no words for this....just....no -_- smh