I want to get away from Apple in my next Phone upgrade, and recommendations?

I'm on T-Mobile and I am qualified for a "Jump" to another phone.

I want to get away from Apple for my own reasons, I just do not know where to go.

Stuff I like on Phones from important to not so important:

1: Audio quality from headphones

2: Camera (I like 4k)

3: Durability/battery life

4: Performance

Just wanted to know yalls thoughts. If there is another phone coming in the next few months (besides the Iphone 7) that is going to blow everything out of the water, I would love to know that too. Thanks!

• Allan
    Best Answer

I would recommend you the HTC 10 for its audio quality. Most android flagships (if not all), have the capability of recording in 4K, share the same processor and RAM quantity and they all have good battery life. Otherwise I'd recommend the S7 because it's water resistant.

Newer android phones will probably come out until spring when Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Motorola and the rest, all have presented their flagships mostly so don't expect anything new to come out beside the iPhone 7. The Note 7 shares the processor of the S7 so it's not like it's the most powerful out there.

I have Sony Experia m4 Aqua, it's good but it heats up too fast