Christians, If a child disrespects his or her parents do they deserve leukemia?
I mean the Bible says they deserve death.
- MoLv 73 years agoBest Answer
Of course not.....What a horrible idea...What kind of person would believe in a God who would even think of such a thing...
- ArimatthewdaviesLv 73 years ago
Again you haven't read your Bible!
And your spouting bullsht! The Bible laws specifically says in Leviticus that this law was written for all of the nation of Israel!
Are you in isreal? No your not! So the answer is no! We're do you get such dribbling?
We are born spiritual dead! We have no soul!
You don't get a spiritual life until you are old enough to actually accept Jesus Christ as savior and walk the road to life!
Those children who die of diseases are safe and saved for the resurrection so that they can grow up and accept or decline Jesus Christ.
The rest is totally a pile of bullsht! Don't dishonor the god that's standing by to put the sick child in the resurrection!
Gods saving that child from you! If that child learns your ways and your hate for God that person will have no resurrection!
That child is safe! Your not! You better get right while you can!
I'm sorry to sound mean but maybe just maybe you will get angry enough to change!
- 3 years ago
No, another lie by a really stupid assshole.
1) The Bible took all such crimes and punishments away from private vigilante action
2) That command is for parents -- if they feel it is necessary -to report a son or child trying to commit grave crimes against them
3) There is NOT ONE case of that law being invoked. WHICH PROVES that it was successful in what iit tried to do, prevent abuse of parents by children and not as use thought, to work more violence in society.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Do you always take things in the worst way you canl?
- Kathy SmithLv 73 years ago
YOU ARE STUPID YOU CAN'T EVEN GET THE VERSE RIGHT THAT IS NOT WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS MORON!
Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord. ... “Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- PhilLv 53 years ago
What a lovely book this bible is. Must read it sometime.
- 3 years ago
Troll smarter not harder !