Do you believe Katrina Pierson, a supporter of the Donald when she says that President Obama is responsible for the following three things?

1..President Obama invaded Afghanistan but it happened 2001.

2..also for the death of Capt. Khan who was killed in 2004.

3..That President Obama was the founder of ISIS which began in 1999 as JTJ (Jama’at al-Tawhid w’al-Jihad) changed to ISIS after the death of leader Zarqawi in 2006.

Pierson said this on Aug. 16,2016 on CNN

Favorite Answer

Republicans are mad over the way Obama handled Hurricane Katrina.

A recent poll there found that half the people of Louisiana are mad with OBAMA, over Hurricane Katrina.

Of course, never mind that Bush was president at the time, and lack of response was on his part..........not Obama.

Chris Christie himself actually complimented Obama for his fast and rapid response after Hurricane SANDY slammed New Jersey. ----for which Cons immediately threw Christie under the bus and called him a RINO.

(but then ran him for president a few years later. )

Katrina Pierson is a Press Agent for the Trump Campaign. She is not an advisor, and I doubt she will be on his staff, So, not that Her opinion is the one that counts, would you like us to dig up a few of the Whoppers that have come out of Obama's Press Secretaries? Huh? Would you REALLY?

Thing is, not that I don't believe HER< thing is, I keep Fox News on for twelve hours a day, and no other network covers Trump as thoroughly and the ONLY one of thIse I have heard ANYONE say is the one about ISIS. The Clinton News Network has proved time and again that they will say WHATEVER it takes to brainwash the ignoramuses and there are millions of them.

Now, You can claim that ISIS began in 1999, but YOU are the ONLY one. Well, You, and what ever Left Wing Loony Tunes rag you got it froml;

ISIS was born out of the Vacuum left by Obama. PERIOD END OF STORY.

YES! Obama founded ISIS.

YES, OBAMA IS A FAILURE

I don't know who she is. I don't believe Obama is responsible for 1 and 2 but I do think GWB and Obama were sloppy about the withdrawal of Iraq and I have studied links and the best one I can find and I have included it here from the Atlantic explains how we were mislead in what ISIS wanted. I understand they want the Apocalypse. "I. Devotion

In November, the Islamic State released an infomercial-like video tracing its origins to bin Laden. It acknowledged Abu Musa’b al Zarqawi, the brutal head of al‑Qaeda in Iraq from roughly 2003 until his killing in 2006, as a more immediate progenitor, followed sequentially by two other guerrilla leaders before Baghdadi, the caliph" You will have to read the link for more. It is interesting.

ISIS was created to remove Assad from Syria

Who cares? Obama has factually and demonstrably done far worse than those three things.

I don't believe you when you say she said those things.

Contards are mad.