What would be a good synonym for "groundedness"?

I'm translating a book into Romanian and I'm having trouble really understading what ''groundedness'' means (definitions like "The quality of being grounded," like I often find in dictionaries, aren't really helpful).

Here are a couple of contexts:

“My life is marked now by quiet, connection, simplicity. It has taken every bit of more than three years to learn these

things, and like any hard, good work, I fail and try again more often than I’d prefer. But there is a peace that defines

my days, a settledness, a groundedness. I’ve been searching for this in a million places, all outside myself, and it astounds me to realize that the groundedness is within me, and that maybe it was there all along.”

“In my rampant yes-yes-yes-ing, I said no, without intending to, to rest, to peace, to groundedness, to listening, to deep and slow connection, built over years instead of moments.”

I would appreciate a little help. Some synonym would probably be helpful. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

stability, constancy

Stability

connected with the reality of the situation (rather than being in a wishful state)