Poll: Why doesn't he want to text?

I recently started talking to this guy that I met online after my friend and I got him fired. He blocked both of us but I recently text him a little over a month later on the site we met off of and apologized and he accepted my apology but still hates my friend. He asked if we could hangout sometime and I said sure and then asked if we could text. He wrote back saying "why not talk on here"

I used to have his number and we used to text a lot when we were still talking before he blocked us. Why doesn't he want to text now?

He barely gets on the website and only gets on like once a day and by the time I see his message he's offline so I have to wait until the next day to talk to him again.

Favorite Answer

He is busy having a life.

Most guys are not very big on "communication" and even LESS when it has to be written out in some form. They mostly do it to please the girls, and they mostly want to please the girls because they hope to have sex.

The rest of the time they are out doing their things and having a life. Guys don't look for relationships much until they are ready to settle down .. which for some guys doesn't happen until they are over 30. Once they ARE ready to settle down, they look for a girl whose appearance excites them, and if they have any smarts, also one who is emotionally stable and easy to get along with ... it really doesn't matter too much who you are INSIDE. That isn't what they "fall in love" with.

So while you think you are building a relationship by texting with him, usually for him the texting is just a way to NOT shut the door on a possible hookup.

Could be a couple possibilities:

1) He's just not that into you, 2) He doesn't have a cell phone 3) Forgives you but thinks differently of you now 4) Has a girlfriend or someone he doesn't want to read the texts.

Good Luck With Your Situation

He's not bothered

He's not bothered about you.