Hi everyone i'm from Asia and I'm planning to study in Sweden Stockholm or Denmark.?

The thing is I have relatives in both of these countries with whom I'm going to stay. The question that I am raising is that if my relatives sponser me then will I be studying there free of cost? If not what is the tuition fee there for students outside EU? Please answer this question with some detail thanks.

Favorite Answer

You must be fluent in the country's language. If accepted by a university, you must pay all international student rates for tuition, fees, etc, and must prove you have sufficient funds for everything. You do not get a price break for having relatives who are citizens of the country. YOU are not a citizen!

Even if you have relatives who will allow you to stay with them, they may live far from campus, and commuting costs, transportation, will get very expensive.

Do you really expect relatives to provide food & housing for several years when the cost of living is so high in these countries? Also, European apartments are often very tiny, and they might not have space for a cot or something for you. Have they offered to let you stay with them?

No; irrelevant of your relatives, you'll be an international student. You will require a student visa, and be charged high international fees.

You can confirm fees on each university's website

It will still be expensive. However, you do know that you must speak Swedish or Danish to got to school there don't you?