Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Libtards are you upset now that Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards said Trump help draw attention to the recovery efforts in the state?

by showing up and helping out with his "photo OP" and donation of $100,000 while Obama played golf and hillary stayed in bed? http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-r...

Best Answer

SURE THEY ARE HILLARY WAS GETTING DRUNK ON MARTHA'S VINEYARD WITH OBAMA

TRUMP - THE ONLY CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT

• Shawn

The libs\leftists are ok now since their chosen 'messiah' Obama has is now visiting Louisiana where, just as he did when he was immaculated, he will lower the levels of the water just as he did when he said "I will lower the levels of the rising oceans" and not only that he said "I will fundamentally transform America" as it was founded. He is the half black Marxist messiah who shall lower the levels of the rising waters AND cure the sick with Obamacare which everyone can now afford!! How did humanity ever exist without his holy presence?

Trump was handing out playdough and jello. He was in the way. It was just one big show with Trump the center of attention.

• Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

He also handed out a $100,000 check. KKKlinton handed out a tweet

• Hugo90

I don't get upset since I'm not a right wing nut job.

• Sam

Not at all.