Spyro asked in SportsWrestling · 4 years ago

Who do you think would win these fights,in real life, in ther prime?

Scott Steiner vs Haku

Johnny Mundo vs John Cena

Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar

Batista vs Goldberg

KENTA vs Low Ki

Cung Le vs Anderson Silva

Mike Tyson vs Jon Jones

Demetrious Jonhson vs Bruce Lee

Muhammad Ali vs Ip Man

Tony Jaa vs Donnie Yen

Chuck Norris vs Connor McGregor

Update:

You can skip the ones you don't know, or care to answer.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Geese
    Lv 6
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Haku. His reputation among his peers is legendary. Scott could put up a good fight, but Haku wins in the end. He's just too naturally tough.

John Cena.

Samoa vs. Brock is a slim fight and I like to see an upset, but I'll take the safe pick and say Brock wins against Samoa Joe. Joe actively trains in jiu-jitsu and judo but Brock has been in the Octagon, Joe hasn't. Lesnar has experience.

Batista has a purple belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu by Cesar Gracie. Batista pulls off an upset over the heavy favorite Bill Goldberg.

Low Ki wins over KENTA. This is a razor-thin fight, but Low-Ki comes out on top.

Mike Tyson wins against Jon Jones. Normally, MMA fighters don't fare well when they cross over in the boxing ring. See Kevin Rosier, Don Frye, Anderson Silva, and Pat Smith.

Bruce Lee.

Muhammad Ali. Yip Man is a teacher of Bruce Lee but Ali has had over sixty fights in his professional career. He's been in some clutch situations against the A-list of the heavyweight division. Ali fought at a time when the heavyweight class was very talented and competition was cutthroat. It's easy to say since Yip Man is a teacher of Lee that he would win because of his martial arts but he's never been hit by a freight train that is George Foreman or come off the canvas from a murderous left hook by Henry Cooper. Ali has been in wars in the ring. He has experience. Ali wins.

Connor McGregor over Chuck Norris. McGregor has been in real life fights before in the octagon. Experience counts in a real life fight.

• Spyro4 years agoReport

Thanks, guys, I appreciate all your answers. I don't like giving best answer when it's too close to call, but I just respect you a lot as a user.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Scott Steiner vs Haku:

Haku is legendarily tough, but Scott in his prime is a talented amateur wrestler with big muscles and a bad attitude. I'm going to say Scott wins eventually, but he won't look pretty by the time he does.

Johnny Mundo vs John Cena:

Johnny Mundo will land the Starship Pain for the KO win, it's just a matter of time.

Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar:

Joe will acquit himself well here, but Lesnar has the experience and the size to make winning a very likely outcome for himself.

Batista vs Goldberg:

Batista has fighting experience, Goldberg has to live up to the hype...can he? I'm saying no, Batista wins.

KENTA vs Low Ki:

I'm edging towards Low Ki, but this is too close to really call.

Cung Le vs Anderson Silva:

I have no idea at all who would win, but I'd pay a lot of money to find out! Winner fights prime Frank Shamrock!

Mike Tyson vs Jon Jones:

I'd give Jones more of a chance in a boxing match than Tyson in an MMA match. Street fight? All bets are off!

Demetrious Jonhson vs Bruce Lee:

Bruce Lee, there can only be one!

Muhammad Ali vs Ip Man:

Muhammad Ali was THE greatest. Ip Man could beat a good boxer, but the greatest? I don't think so, myself.

Tony Jaa vs Donnie Yen:

It's a toss-up.

Chuck Norris vs Connor McGregor:

I think this would be very close. I think McGregor would win, but not after a very hard, grueling fight. If he doesn't take Chuck seriously, he's going to be in big trouble.

• Howard
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

Scott Steiner vs Haku Haku

Johnny Mundo vs John Cena I'd go with John Cena if he gets his hands on Johnny Mundon because John Cena is real strong.

Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar Tough to answer. Samoa Joe has had training in various degrees in Judo and Jiu jitsu and submission wrestling, while Brock Lesnar had MMA training and was NCAA champion plus he's strong as heck. I'd say Brock Lesnar

Batista vs Goldberg Both have martial arts training but Batista actually has Mixed Martial Arts training. They're probably about equal in strength. Maybe Batista

KENTA vs Low Ki Maybe Kenta

Cung Le vs Anderson Silva Maybe Anderson Silva if he stays away from Cung Le's take downs.

Mike Tyson vs Jon Jones If Mike Tyson closes the distance he would have a lot of power but Jon Jones would resort to his wrestling. Jones would definitely try to keep the distance with his reach, like Dhalsim vs Balrog of Street Fighter. Maybe Jon Jones (via decision)

Demetrious Jonhson vs Bruce Lee I'd say Bruce Lee because he wasn't just an actor stunt man, he really did train in Kung Fu and not only that but also boxing, wrestling, judo, etc. Demetrious Johnson is just a good wrestler like a smaller Daniel Cormier. I'd go with Bruce Lee

Muhammad Ali vs Ip Man Ip Man for those who don't know was a Kung Fu teacher of Bruce Lee. Maybe Ip Man would win.

Tony Jaa vs Donnie Yen I might guy with Tony Jaa

Chuck Norris vs Connor McGregor A Karate guy vs MMA? I'd go MMA and say Connor McGregor

• 4 years ago

while i dont really know about these things, i do know that modern martial arts are much more efficient than ancient ones. and also not many light weight fighters could beat high weights.

bruce lee, as small as he was, he was still a beast but still he used outdated arts which cant combat mma of 2016. he used some form of mma but not even close to the brutal style (and very efficient) we know today.

at the end of the day its mostly about size, efficiency and skill.

*some might disagree but i believe the most effcient (and very brutal) is the israeli Krav Maga. for one, unlike the others, it was created for military use in hostile environment. and second, its ever changing and always tries to stay as much as efficient as possible.

**some seem to presume old chinese people can defeat tough germans.

well ill ask you this: can a man push a mountain ? can a short 60-70 kg muscled man push a 140 kg pure muscle 2 meters tall ? i dont think so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Uzaif
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Haku

Cena

Brock

Goldberg

- (although i know Anderson "Spider" Silva)

Jones (MMA background)

Master Bruce Lee (I can say without knowing other person)

Master Ip Man

Master Yen

Chuck Norris (no contest).

• 4 years ago

Haku.

Johnny Mundo.

Samoa Joe.

I don't really know because Both them got their butt whooped by someone who're not in their sizes like Chris Jericho and Booker T. I'll choose Goldberg.

Kenta

Cung Le.

Jon Jones.

Bruce Lee.

IP Man.

Donnie Yen.

Chuck Norris.

• Spyro4 years agoReport

Thanks for answering, sir Ghost Hunter.

• 4 years ago

I vote for Trump

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.