Should the U.S. work with Russia and Assad to fight ISIS in Syria?

Donald Trump said he would end all efforts to topple Assad in Syria, and focus more on fighting ISIS and working with Russia to fight ISIS even if it means keeping Assad in power. I don't see Putin or Assad threatening the U.S. the same way ISIS is. So why not?.

Best Answer

Russia is not fighting ISIS. Russia's bombing campaigns have mainly been against the Free Syrian Army and the Kurds, both of which are fighting against ISIS and Assad. Russia's goal is not eliminating ISIS. It's main goal is propping up Assad by first going after the groups fighting against him

ISIS has not been targeting Assad or his power base. The FSA and Kurds have which is why Russia is bombing their strongholds

Of course they should. You rather want Al Nusra controling Syria?

Yes but they are not because America is full of selfish retards even people in my own family did not want to help me when I got in a car wreck but yet my brother gets a brand new truck. America is just an unfair screwed up selfish place.

• chris3 years agoReport

Your not important either man the difference between me and you is that I know nobody gives 2 craps about me and I'm not living in denial.

Sure - they are just as much of a nuisance for them! Obama's red line and threat wasn't very effective with your commander in chief was it now?

Yes as there haze