Can someone sue me for calling them a name in a private message if they don't know my full name?

There's a man in CA that is known for sueing people for just about anything. He sued a friend and I was a little upset so for fun I private messaged him calling him a D***. He then proceeded to tell me that I should get an attorney and that the website will have to release my name to him? or he will sue them... show more There's a man in CA that is known for sueing people for just about anything. He sued a friend and I was a little upset so for fun I private messaged him calling him a D***. He then proceeded to tell me that I should get an attorney and that the website will have to release my name to him? or he will sue them for it. should I be concerned?
Update: Also is there someone that looks at complaints and denies them? It was obviously a dumb thing for me to do but it would be embarrassing if a letter showed up at my parents house that I'm being sued. He doesnt know my full name or address