Is anyone is the conservative movement saying "A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Hillary Clinton!"?

I'm a progressive, and I REALLY don't want to vote for Hillary. I will if I have to, but as I live in a state that hasn't gone red since Nixon, I don't have to. Hillary's supporters in the establishment press are saying that "a vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Donald Trump", and using... show more I'm a progressive, and I REALLY don't want to vote for Hillary. I will if I have to, but as I live in a state that hasn't gone red since Nixon, I don't have to. Hillary's supporters in the establishment press are saying that "a vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Donald Trump", and using fear politics to try to get people to vote for Hillary. Is anyone on the right doing that to Gary Johnson?
Update: BTW, I don't believe for a second that Jill Stein can win. I'm voting for her in hopes that the Green Party will get the 5% of the vote they need for federal recognition and funding, and to force every state to put them on the ballot next time around. Down with the two party system!
11 answers 11