Is anyone is the conservative movement saying "A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Hillary Clinton!"?

I'm a progressive, and I REALLY don't want to vote for Hillary. I will if I have to, but as I live in a state that hasn't gone red since Nixon, I don't have to. Hillary's supporters in the establishment press are saying that "a vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Donald Trump", and using... show more I'm a progressive, and I REALLY don't want to vote for Hillary. I will if I have to, but as I live in a state that hasn't gone red since Nixon, I don't have to. Hillary's supporters in the establishment press are saying that "a vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Donald Trump", and using fear politics to try to get people to vote for Hillary. Is anyone on the right doing that to Gary Johnson?
Update: BTW, I don't believe for a second that Jill Stein can win. I'm voting for her in hopes that the Green Party will get the 5% of the vote they need for federal recognition and funding, and to force every state to put them on the ballot next time around. Down with the two party system!