My fellow Progressives, why did my 16 year old nephew have to get a PHOTO ID. in order to fly from Pittsburgh, Pa. to San Diego, Ca. on?

8/1/2016?

Shouldn't he file a Lawsuit against the Federal Government for disenfranchising him, and having him find oney a ride and spend his hard earned money for a PHOTO ID?

Just asking!

• Bazza
    Favorite Answer

Stop complaining. You should suffer all the rules and restrictions on farmers and (what's left of) manufacturers in your country since Obama came into office.

But keep listening to Obama-Hillary: everything's rosy, folks.

• Thomas CNSRV
      4 years agoReport

I WAS being sarcastic towards Progressives that frown upon having to show a photo id., to VOTE!
      I visited a local feed/milling store yesterday for feed corn and bird feed.
      The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT/Rules and Regulation via the EPA, ARE OUT OF CONTROL!
      Obama/Hillary/Democrats have decided, RUIN the USA!

You are not a progressive. Next time if you want to pretend to be one, hide your question/answer history first.

The right to fly is not guaranteed by the constitution. Restrictions can be placed on the privilege. You have no grounds to sue.