Will my PC parts be okay?

I ordered a graphics card and a motherboard and I wont be home until the next 2 days... Its gonna rain 1 day and the highest temp outside is 89 degrees... Will they be okay weatherwise??

Favorite Answer

The temp is fine. Sometimes those graphics cards get almost too hot to touch when they're up and running inside the PC.

The rain, is bad. Hopefully the box gets put in a place where it doesn't get wet.

Usually, a graphics card comes wrapped in shrinkwrap and some companies seal them in a ESD bad, So it will have some protection.

If they're covered under something they should be fine. If the boxes get wet enough that you find water on the inside when you open them, you may want to leave everything to sit and dry for a week before you even connect it to anything else. I saw a LinusTechTips video where he left a laptop out in the rain and was able to get it working again.

• Dave

Temp is fine. Rain is bad.

Temp is fine. Rain is bad.

should be fine. trust me i know a lot of stuff. Seriously i know loads of stuff.