Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 4 years ago

What did you think about Monday Night RAW?

I. Sami Zayn Vs. Sheamus

II. The New Day Vs. The Dudley Boyz

III. Nia Jax Vs. Rachel Levy

IV. Heath Slater enters Suplex City

V. Big Cass Vs. Kevin Owens

VI. The Shining Stars Vs. The Prime Time Players

VII. Neville Vs. Jinder Mahal

VIII. 'The Demon King'

IXLuke Gallows & Karl Anderson Vs. The Golden Truth

X. Charlotte Vs. Alicia Fox

XI. Roman Reigns Vs. Rusev

Favorite Answer

It's decent.

There's way too many of Jobber matches. They'd booked them very strong for The Card of Summerslam. Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman promo was great as usual.

Roman Reigns vs Rusev was good Match But, They should've saved for Summerslam. It does really mean that, Rusev would retained his United States Championship at Summerslam.

Now, Let talk about The Demon King Right Now. WWE has killed Finn Balor character and his hype. WWE has destroyed The Hype for the Second or Third Biggest Pay Per View of WWE. They should've Saved The Demon for The Pay Per Views only.

Vince McMahon is going to be the only one for a blame. Vince McMahon's actually Desperate for Ratings and Views. This Man is Completely Idiot. He's lost his own touch as The Writer and Owner of The Wrestling Business. I know Triple H wouldn't done it on Monday Night Raw. He'd saved it for The Pay Per View. it's time for Vince McMahon to step down as Owner and Booker of the WWE. I'd like to see Triple H to take The Control of the Company.

Vince McMahon really need to retire. I'm no longer hyped for The Pay Per View because WWE has make a mistake once again. WWE really need to fix this. WWE better do something like Turned Finn Balor into Heel to rejoins with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. We might need a double turn at The Pay Per View at the moment.

It was alright.