People don't actually believe that the story of Noah's Ark actually happened do they?

I read some stuff about that replica in Kentucky and I am amazed people are this ignorant. Is the man who built is just trolling or something?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Best Answer

"People don't actually believe that the story of Noah's Ark actually happened do they?"

I used to think nobody could be stupid enough to believe in the moronic disgusting Noah's Ark genocide myth. I was wrong. Millions of American retards believe the whole ridiculous thing. They even try to justify their god fairy murdering thousands of babies.

I learned to never understatement the breathtaking stupidity of Christian scum.

• 3 years ago

In order to accept any positive answer, one must believe in God and His Word the Bible. Do you?

The apostle Peter foretold that there would come “ridiculers” who would scoff at what the Bible says. According to their wish, Peter wrote, this fact escapes their notice, that the world of Noah’s time suffered destruction when it was deluged with water.

References to Noah or the Flood were made by the prophets Isaiah and Ezekiel and by the Christian apostles Paul and Peter. Isaiah 54:9; Ezekiel 14:14, 20

Jesus Christ referred to the Flood, saying: Just as it occurred in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of man: they were eating, they were drinking, men were marrying, women were being given in marriage, until that day when Noah entered into the ark, and the flood arrived and destroyed them all.

If the Deluge had not happened, then Jesus’ statement about the days of the Son of man would be meaningless.

• 3 years ago

I don't know how true this is everywhere in the Bible Belt, but some people from that culture have described how if they got any education at all, there would be incredible sneering and shunning from family and friends about how they were thinking they were better than anyone else.

Takes a lot of desire to get educated in a culture like that.

• Jackie
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

Dude, people from all over the world are coming to see the Ark, myself, my Boyfriend ! Loves me??? What? Close couple friends are going too. Going through the Ark, I can't wait! It's Magnificent!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MARK
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Yes there people who believe the Noah's Ark fairy tale. There are dishonest people who peddle this story to them.

• David
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Why can't atheists figure out their ignorance does not constitute anybody else's error? Denying the evidence does not make it go away it just makes you look ignorant!

• 3 years ago

Understand this, for most of humanity understanding how a computer or a cell phone or a TV works is utterly impossible. Life is full of things that they could never hope to understand because they are not about to read a book.

For those people, magic is every bit as real as science and they are absolutely positive that this week they are going to finally capture Bigfoot. Knowing better, requires knowing.

• Smokie
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

My friend, never underestimate the stupidity and ignorance you see before you. If you believe you have seen the lowest level of ignorance and nothing dumber can be said or done, someone will prove you wrong.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

As you can see from the Plottingeoe loon, yes, there are idiots that do believe this unbelievable story.

Source(s): 4776 for the loon
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Some do. The majority see it as a parable

• David
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

If you're going to form a belief from unfounded opinion, at least keep your unfounded, unsupported, illogical, irrational and fabricated opinions to yourself.

• 3 years ago

Noah was a man of God. God spoke to him and he built the Ark. Spiritual things are spiritually discerned.

• David
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Denying the evidence, deluding yourself, living a lie from unfounded opinion, sounds pretty "insane" to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.