How was Edward able to "do the deed" with Bella on their honey moon?

so, if you have ever read the Twilight novels, you would know that vampires in the Twilight universe don't have beating hearts,(I don't think they even have blood in their bodies after the first year of turning), without a beating heart, blood can not circulate throughout one's body, and without blood circulation, a man can not have an erection, and without an erection, well, you can figure that one out for your selves... so, unless Edward had a Magical bottle of Vampire Viagra that we didn't know even existed, him and Bella couldn't have possibly of had sex... major plot hole anybody?

Maybe vampires are capable of supernatural muscle control and can force venom to their johnson?

• Ad
    Favorite Answer

They DO have blood in their bodies; they eat it after all. But not in their veins, so I agree with you. But that's not just an erectile problem, it's a rather important biological problem as the circulating blood transports nutrients to the cells, transports waste away from them, transports oxygen to and carbondioxide away ....

.... but to expect a popular young adult series to make any sort of logical sense is a bit overly optimistic, sadly. If there WERE sense in them, there'd be lots of teen pregnancies at Hogwarts, Catniss Everdean would have been killed (with state controlled media, nobody would ever know), the Maze Runner kids would go Eric Cartman (Screw You Guys I'm Going Home) and so on.

• La

I've read a book where a vampire had sex normally so it's not just Twilight. Pretty sure it can't just be Twilight, with the amount of vampire fiction out there. I don't like vampires myself, I find drinking blood gross, but if you can accept that they exist, you should have no difficulty suspending your disbelief enough.

• Ad
      4 years agoReport

Makes you wonder if there's a market for a vampire version of 50 SHADES ... if you know what I mean.

• Sandy

This is one of the main reasons the author is a hack!

• Huh?

There are various prostheses you can get these days...