Future
Lv 7
Future asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Do you think when the GOP loses in November, Sean Hannity will at least have the honestly to go on air and say "I lost this election for you?

Update:

It's absolutely Hannity's fault, along with Limbaugh and O'Reilly for radicalizing their base so much they can only nominate candidates who can't win.

Update 2:

Hey Clyde thanks for reminding me how Hannity lost the 2012 election for the GOP too!

Update 3:

Hannity's last statement was the GOP is losing because they didn't "Attack Obama enough "- lol!!! That's in fact exactly WHY they are losing, attacking Obama for 7 years and scr* the good of the cuontry.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sean Hannity, like so many prominent media conservatives, is psychologically incapable of taking responsibility for any mistake he has made. His stubbornness in the face of reality plays a big role in his politics.

• Login to reply the answers
  • James
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

IF the GOP loses, it sure won't be Hannity's fault.

• Future
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

It's absolutely Hannity's fault, along with Limbaugh and O'Reilly for radicalizing their base so much they can only nominate candidates who can't win.

• clyde
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Liberals like free stuff

• Future
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

Hey thanks for reminding me how Hannity lost the 2012 election for the GOP too!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.