Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

How come whenever someone tries to ask why Donald Trump Jr was using cocaine in Iceland, their question is deleted?

For some reason, I suspect that there is someone with political bias acting to censor users and their right to free speech especially when a lot of users are falsely claiming that Hillary Clinton killed Chris Stevens. What do you think?

• Mariel
    Favorite Answer

I despise Trump, but this is irrelevant. Now, if you want to talk about how the Trump boys are killing animals for sport THAT is something that bothers me! AND Trump defends them!! It shows a total lack of respect for life, which being raised as privileged little brats will do. People were all upset about that dentist who shot that lion, but where is the indignation about the Trump boys killing all kinds of animals as entertainment? THAT is disgusting.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/st...

donald trump jr isn’t running for office so what he does or has done is not an issue, what hillary and donald trump sr. have done is an issue

I wish people had been more concerned about cocaine use when Obama revealed he had used it in college... seems that would have been more significant.