Help Booting windows 10 from usb drive to reinstall problems?

So I ran into some problems and had to do a factory reset. well while my computer was doing that it froze so I had no choice but to turn it off. Well I eneded up nuking the whole thing and decided to do a boot from the usb to reinstall everything. well everything was going great till I got to the page where i have... show more So I ran into some problems and had to do a factory reset. well while my computer was doing that it froze so I had no choice but to turn it off. Well I eneded up nuking the whole thing and decided to do a boot from the usb to reinstall everything. well everything was going great till I got to the page where i have to choose what drive to use. theres only one which I have cleaned and formatted through CMP. Every time i click on it it says
Windows can't be installed on this drive.
in the (show detail) part it says:
windows cannot be installed to this disk. this computer's hardware may not support booting to disk. ensure that the disk's controller is enabled in the computer's BIOS menu.
I looked it up on google and it tried just about everything. includng converting the disk to GPT and cleaning and formatting it.

In the CMP>DISKPART>DETAIL DISK>
Hynix HBG4e
Disk ID: 0000000
Type: SD
Status : Online
Path: 0
Target : 0
LUN ID: 0
Location path: UNAVALABLE
Current Read-only state: No
Read-only : No
Boot Disk : No
Pagefile Disk: no
Hibernation file disk: no
Crashdump disk: no
Cluster disk: no

There are no volumes

My computer stats listed in BIOS is:
BIOS Version 4.0.7
Product name: Insperion 14-3452
CPU type Intel celeron CPU N3050 @1.60Hz
CPU speed 1600 MHz
CPU cache
L1 Cache 112 KB
L2 Cache 2048 KB
First HDD none
Internal EMMC Hynix HBG4e 4FCA3EE2 (32.0 GB)
My boot list option is at legacy with usb as boot priority 1 and hard drive as boot priority 2
Please help