Christians: Jesus approves of the Old Testament in the New. Old Testament says to kill gay people. Can we now agree the Bible is hateful?

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them."-Matthew 5:17 Old testament verse that says to kill gays: "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they... show more "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them."-Matthew 5:17

Old testament verse that says to kill gays:
"If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them."- Leviticus 20:13.

There. The Old Testament says to kill homosexuals, Jesus approves of the Old Testament. Therefore he approves of stoning gays.

So now we can agree the Bible is for killing gays.

So can we now agree the Bible is immoral?

Or do you think gays should be killed?