Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 3 years ago

What are your favorite movies from these actors and actresses?

I saw someone else doing this and I wanted to do it to, so if you say im stealing their idea, you're correct!

Leonardo DiCaprio

George Lopez

Emma Waston

Emma Roberts

Scarlett Johansson

Mila Kunis

Abigail Breslin

Dakota Fanning

Rachel Mcadams

Lindsay Lohan

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Leonardo DiCaprio - Titanic

George Lopez - Valentine's Day

Emma Waston - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part One and Two

Emma Roberts - Easy A & The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Scarlett Johansson - Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, The Jungle Book

Mila Kunis - Black Swan, Ted, Oz the Great and Powerful, The Book of Eli

Abigail Breslin - Little Miss Sunshine, Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, Zombieland, The Call, Raising Helen, New Year's Eve

Dakota Fanning - Sweet Home Alabama, Uptown Girls, The Secret Life of Bees, The Cat in the Hat

Rachel Mcadams - The Notebook, Mean Girls, The Hot Chick

Lindsay Lohan - Confession of a Teenage Drama Queen, Freaky Friday, Parent Trap, Just My Luck, Life-Size

My favorite DiCaprio movies are What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Blood Diamond.